Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hellooooo Out There!

OMG where does the time go? I cannot believe we're already into March and nearly April, and before we know it, it will be the summer again! I can't wait.
Lily has turned 18, and I finally finished Breezy, all but for the beads, and I am cracking on again with Silver Belle! I finally worked out the part of the pattern that really had me foxed, but we're off again. The only thing is, I don't know that my yarn will reach the end, and it's such a long time since I started it, will anyone still stock it?????
I'll go til it's finished and then see what my options are.
I hope you're all ok out there in Blogland.
I do come by and read your news when I get thee chance, but I need to be better at prioritising my time. Resolution number 294758554585859595!!!!
xxxx

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hello! You get on with Silver Belle, I need to see it finished!

http://leafgreenknits.wordpress.com/

Ed Hennessy said...

Hi,

Sorry for messaging here, I couldn't find an email.

My name is Ed Hennessy and I work within the Commercial Team of Marie Curie Cancer Care, I identified your site as being influential within our market and would like to speak with you regarding some fundraising activity which is due to start the 1st April and last until August.

The ‘Knit a tea cosy’ competition is something that is being done alongside our ‘Blooming Great Tea Party’ campaign and helps to encourage people to fundraise, enter the competition and have some fun with friends. The competition will be judged by Cath Kidston, Simply Knitting Magazine, Marie Curie. The winner and runners up will receive Cath Kidston and knitting goodies.

I look forward to hearing from you and would welcome your thoughts on possibly blogging and promoting this.

Thanks for your time.

Kind Regards,

Ed Hennessy
ed.hennessy@mariecurie.org.uk