Monday, August 20, 2007

Contest Questionnaire

I need to post these questions in order to be in with a chance of winning yarn! Fingers crossed for me please.

1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without?
Yarn and needles. Sorry to be obvious, but that is all I need...call me cheap!

2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If
so, how much and what type of project?

Of course. Last vacation I took socks. Sometimes I take crochet as it's portable. Quite often I take bags knitted on circs as they're really portable.

3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favorite spot?
Anywhere facing the ocean in the sun is my favourite spot. Sometimes I think my favourite places are totally dependant on my state of mind, so my favourite place must be inside my head. Is that a bit deep??? (It's early)

4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it?
I love Last Minute Gifts. Yes, I bought it!

5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)?
No

1 comment:

Virtuous said...

I don't listen to podcasts either! LOL
I can barely keep up with blogs! :op

Good luck with the contest!