UK Swap first..
What is your favourite thing that you have knit?
My first Debbie Bliss bag, I just loved that it knitted and felted and came out so well.
What is the worst thing you've ever knit?
My malabrigo lace scarf that I am still dreading picking back up.
What are your favourite knitblogs?
Look down my side bar. I love them all!
What is the most amazing knitted thing you have seen
The knitted wedding
What is your favourite knitted item to wear? Post a picture if you can.
My Phildar swing jacket
1. Stop or go? Go
2. Going out or Staying in? Going Out
3. Small town or big city? Small town
4. Happy or sad? Happy
5. Straights or Circulars? Circs
6. Red or Blue? Blue
7. Seaside or countryside? Seaside
8. Fish or chips? Mushy peas
9. Surprises or plans? Plans
10. Wine or beer? Diet coke
11. Sweaters or cardigans? Sweaters
12. Pizza or Pasta? Pizza
13. Chopsticks or fork? Chopsticks
14. Early Bird or Night Owl? Both
15. Knitting or crochet? Knitting
16. Hot or cold? Hot
Of all the bands/artists in your cd/record collection, which one do you own the most albums by?What was the last song you listened to?
Listening at the moment to Morcheeba
What’s your favorite local band?
Don't know of any
What’s the worst CD/record/etc. you’ve ever bought?
There's always something even about the crappiest cd that I can love! But panpipes christmas was a challenge!
What was the first single/album you ever bought?
Siouxie and the Banshees Staircase Mystery with 20th Century Boy on the B side! Still love it!
OK now, Secret Pal 12 questions.
SP question 4
1) What yarn (that you don’t have/haven’t used) would make your stash “complete”?
I would love to try Habu
2) What yarn do you never want to be without?
Debbie Bliss cashmerino aran or dk. I know it's boring, but it's beautiful.
SP question 5
1) Where is your favorite place to go for vacation/holiday?
Anywhere that is hot, calm, with a pool and a good book!
2) Where is one place you’d like to go?
I think I did this one...the Cook Islands!
SP question 6
What is your favorite type of project to take along on holiday/vacation?
Having just come back with it knitted, I have to say the Hemlock Ring blankie. A joy to knit. Some hard bits, some easy bits and watch that baby grow in front of your eyes. And hope the madame who owns the villa doesn't ask YOU if it is going to be a lampshade.......
SP question 7
What is(are) your favorite place(s) to knit?
I love to knit early in the morning before anyone else gets up and knit either in the study at the back of my house which is south facing and so warmed by sunshine all day, or in the garden.
What supplies (besides yarn & needles) make the setting perfect for knitting?
Comfy chair, peace and quiet, a drink and somewhere to put my feet up!