Sunday, March 04, 2007

Busy knitting

I haven't posted for a while as this week has flown. During the day I'm busy, then in the evening, apart from the usual I have been trying to knit. I am about 20 cm along the front of the brown Sublime cardigan (it's straight st st until 49 cm which is a little boring, but I am determined to finish it in time for Whitsun.) Also, my Phildar pattern arrived!!!!! I have ordered the yarn from considerthelily, it's DB cashmerino. I'll probably have to fiddle with the guage, as I am a loose knitter, but I wanted it to be soft and not scatchy or acrylicky. I am also trying to finish another DB bag in time for Whitsun and help my daughter with hers. (Not an easy task!) Must get back to it, as it's raining outside today a perfect knitting Sunday!

No comments: