Sunday, February 25, 2007

Shopping Trip

I went with a friend of mine to a new yarn shop on Saturday. It was about an hour's drive away, so not exactly local, but there are not really any yarn shops in Cambridgeshire, so we went to Buckinghamshire on a jaunt! It was a great drive, though, through some beautiful villages. The ladies in the shop were very patient with us as we just wanted to examine every yarn and have a look at every pattern! They stocked some lovely buttons, and I managed to get some for my Phildar swing jacket...if the pattern ever arrives..it is supposed to come back into stock tomorrow. Here are the buttons.....

I ended up with a great Sublime pattern and some angora merino yarn and have started it already. The clasp that looks like a hair clip is to hold the jacket shut.


I shall post my progress so far on it tomorrow and in the meantime hope that the pattern for the Phildar KAL arrives!

No comments: