Monday, February 12, 2007

cakes!


I thought I would post this picture of cakes that I made for my daughter's birthday as I think it's a lovely sight! It is really snowy here today and I am hoping to get some knitting done later, although it looks at the moment as if I shall be driving around collecting children from shut schools!

I am going to light a fire later though and there's something lovely about sitting by it when it's snowing outside that's really special. My very elderly cat appreciates it as well. He lays by it when it's not alight in the hope that it will be soon, either that, or he imagines it is alight...he is rather old!

I have now beaded and lined the Debbie Bliss bag and I think I love the lining more than the bag! I shall photograph it later and try to post the pictures in the next couple of days.

No comments: