Sunday, March 01, 2009

Pinch, punch, first day of the month....

Happy, happy March to you all. We here in the Northern hemisphere, are rolling further towards Summer and I for one, can't wait!!! The bulbs are springing up and the sun is getting warmer, but apparently we are forecast snow for next week, so I won't get my bikini out just yet!

I am doing more sewing than knitting at the moment, but the Mystery Blanket rolls along. I'm not that enamoured with it at the moment, so having a little rest and hoping to get some mojo for it back soon. I thought I might have a bash at my Babette again tonight, new month and all, but I'll let you now how it goes!

Enjoy what's left of the weekend!

PS I completely forgot to celebrate my 3rd blogoversary back on the 12th February, so I shall be belatedly celebrating it this month when I can think of a good way to do it!

No comments: