Monday, April 02, 2007

Swing Jacket update

The back of the jacket is finally finished. I am feeling a little bit back at square one, well, not even that yet, but I shall start the right front again today and hopefully I'll start seeing some real progress. Good job I'm quite a patient person! This weekend I spent digging in the garden, I even went to the gym yesterday so I am expecting some real progress on the weight loss front as well. Although, come to think of it, we went out for dinner last night and then I went to the cinema and ate popcorn. Scrap the weight loss idea!! We saw The Hills Have Eyes 2! It's a very jumpy and bloody film, but I don't mind gore...at least you know with films like that, that they won't end up in your bedroom at night, if you know what I mean...
Anyway, no pictures of the jacket at the moment, so I though I would show you one of one of my cats in the sunshine springness that was yesterday...

3 comments:

Jan said...

Our oldest cat looks like your kitty. Ours is 14 years old and a b--a---, if you know what I mean. But we love her. Adorable photo! Really well done! Can't wait to see the back of your jacket.

Liz said...

Thanks Jan, he is 11 and my other one is 18! This one is extremely handsome though...I'm on the right front as I type!!

Robin said...

I like your kitty's pic too!! It's just a kitty mutual admiration society LOL...