Monday, May 07, 2007

Arranging (Procrastination)

No news on the bobbles bag. I have bought the buckram and all that I need to do it, but my work room is such a tip, that I cannot possibly sit in there and create something as beautiful as I know the bag will become. So...I decided to have a clear up. As you will know if you have visited here before, I have clear ups that are CLEAR UPS and there are no half measures. (Well, there are sometimes if I'm clearing up the rest of my house..but my work room gets the special treatment!) I decided to try and organise my yarn stash...

Close up because I think they look so cool...

Ooops, and a couple of baskets of stuff I can't decide what to do with yet. And, I just remembered all my crochet stuff, now where did I leave that???
Incidentally, the basket on the left is full of a project which has to be finished (and started) before I go to France in three weeks time...

Also, I have arranged my fabric stash. I love them when they're all folded so neatly. The gorgeous blue spotty and chrysanthemum fabric in the last basket is destined to become an Amy Butler Madison bag. Don't hold your breath though!!!!



Right, better get a move on!

1 comment:

Diane said...

love your organization skills!!! would you like to come over to my house and organize my fabric and yarn stash??? : )