I have been tagged by Gilraen! This is my first tagging EVER!!
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment to tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Ok, it's hard to think of 8 random facts!
1. I had cancer when I was 24. I had 9 months of chemo and am now 42! Stared death in the face and laughed....well, rather smiled nervously and ran for my life. It worked though!!!
2. My daughter was born 12 weeks early as I had pre eclampsia.She weighed 2lbs and 3oz! (A medical theme is emerging!) She is now 15 with no ill effects. Obviously she has inherited my talent as far as staring death in the face is concerned!!
3. I LOVE chocolate, but I am fussy. Only Cadbury's will do. (I will make a concession if I am desperate though)
4. I was born in England, but grew up in South Africa, in a place called Amanzimtoti.
5. I am a bit of a perfectionist/control freak. I can't bear it when people do things not in the way I'd do it. I'd rather do it myself than ask someone. You ask my husband. It's the bain of his life!
6. I am a vegetarian. I have been since I was a small girl. I have tried meat as a child, well, chicken and fishcakes, so I don't miss it as an adult. I do like the smell of some meat such as sausages and roast chicken, but I'm never tempted to eat it. My husband isn't one, but we brought our daughter up as one. She has tried meat, but is now a vegetarian.
7. It really annoys me that people who eat any kind of animal eg. fish, still call themselves a vegetarian. Why would you need to? Fish still have faces!
8. I have been on television! Twice. Once on a local news programme when my daughter was admitted to hospital for an operation when she was 10 months old, and also when the Lymphoma Association were relaunching and I went on as a spokes person. I met Maureen Lipman and Ann Diamond (great!!!)
OK, now I need to tag some of you lot. I am choosing..
Jess, Jan, Erin and Kae.