Friday, January 25, 2008

Rob's Scarf..

...is 10 days old and hasn't been left on the train! I hope I'm not tempting fate! I mean, I said to a friend at the gym last Sunday that it's been ages since I put my back out and sure enough, Monday morning, getting knickers out of my drawer, what did I do? So, let's hope this post doesn't have the same consequence!!!!

He modelled it for me this morning on his way to work so I could show you some pictures.

This one shows you how long I made it..


It is a really nice colour on him, and looks lovely with his blue overcoat.


Aaah, I love making things for people who love them and use them. He looks very handsome in it, dontcha think? (I am a little biased and blinded by love!) And before you ask, no, he's not remotely Italian, just Yorkshire, through and through!!

5 comments:

Janey said...

Very handsome..both the scarf and the model!!

Virtuous said...

Okay 1st I just have to LOL @ you saying "knickers" Haha! :oD

And yes the scarf will always remain in his handsome possession!! :o)

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Linda said...

It is a great scarf. I hope your back isn't too bad and is getting better.

Tsuki said...

I've nominated you for a "You make my day" award! Check out my blog for details!

blog-blethers said...

Great scarf, superbly well modelled:)

Hope your back's easing off too. And love your Amaryllis. I buy one for a few folk at Christmas and always sneak one in for me. I think we all need to have a wee blast of such beauty in January...