Friday, March 28, 2008

Fern's Spring Puppies




My niece Ellie with one..


Although you would never know it is officially Spring here as it is so bloody freeeeeeeezing, my sister's father in law's dog had 11 puppies this week, born on Monday night. We went to visit them today. They are so sweet, we could have taken them home with us there and then! Their eyes aren't even open yet. Fern was so chilled with them, and not at all bothered by us stroking them and cuddling them. I am hoping a friend of mine will have one, it would be nice to see one grow up in my road!

Today will be a 2 post day for me as I am finishing the back of the vest and will be taking photos today if it kills me. Waiting in for the cable man, so what else to do but knit?

7 comments:

Alyssa said...

oh they're so sweet. I want one!

Anonymous said...

Oh! I want one too!!

Lyndsey-Jane said...

OMG!!! so sweet, Karl is going to squee like a girl when I show him those photos!!!

Littlelou said...

How wonderful..but just think what their house will be like in a month or so with 12 dogs running around, haha.

Pheelya said...

AAwwww doesn't that just melt one's heart!!

Janey said...

Waiting patiently (tapping foot in impatience!) for pics of the vest! Cute pups are all well and good but bring on the knitting!!! ;)

Natalie Rush said...

Oh how cute!! I want a puppy!!!