I forgot to mention in my excitement that was my previous post, that I did make another important modification. I know a lot of people who have knitted or who are knitting it, don't want the racer back that the pattern creates, and I didn't either. All I did really, was where the pattern told me to decrease down to 50 sts, I decreased down to 56. It meant that I had a slightly wider neck opening decrease to ensure that the straps stayed the 16 sts wide that the front straps were. So the neck, instead of casting off 10 sts, cast off 12 and then decreased for the straps to 16.
The back ended up like this..
Excuse the slightly weird pose, remember I took these on my own with the self timer!
My yarn arrived for Juliet and 28thirty this morning so I shall be winding into balls and getting going on those today!