Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Vest



Sorry for the delay in posting these promised pictures, but the cable guy who came to do the tv yesterday also had to update the modem. The modem is situated under this desk in spaghetti junction. And he was gorgeous, so I didn't want to put him off by sitting in his way. I was content to make him drinks and ask him if he could help with a maths question on my daughter's practice exam paper. I know, you're saying corny, but you gotta flirt where you can in this life, I find!!!

Anyway, here it is. I just need to finish around the neck and sleeves and I'm hoping to be posing in it this afternoon. So come back and see if it fits! OMG I hope it does or there will be pictures of me crying......

5 comments:

Janey said...

Liz you crack me up! I had the gas man come the other day to fit a new meter... he was so not tasty, there was absolutely no flirting going on here!

Vest is looking great so far..will put off the foot tapping for now!

Wendy said...

I love the color! It's going to look great with your hair and eye coloring!

Denise said...

This looks lovely, can't wait to see it on you.
What cute puppies too.

Alyssa said...

I love the color! I hope it does fit, we don't want to see you crying! That would just be no fun.

gilraen said...

It's looking georgeous!! But it will look better on you :)

Flirting keeps you young :) Did he know the answer?