Thursday, June 26, 2008

SP 12 Question of the Week 3

What would you consider the perfect amount of stash?

This

Failing that, my perfect stash would be having all the colours and the yarns that I would ever love to knit in. Probably this would mean Debbie Bliss cotton cashmere, alpaca silk, well, most of her stuff really, in every colour it comes in, plus blue sky alpaca, again in every colour and also some rowan wool cotton for good measure, again, in every colour. Oh, and Malabrigo, in every weight and every colour. Not much to ask is it? I am working my way there, slowly but surely......

1 comment:

florencemary said...

I've come across those 'monumental stash' photos before: in some ways, it's like yarn heaven, but then I would actually hate to have all that yarn, not knowing where to begin. Moderation, my dear!