Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tagged!

Angie has tagged me in this meme that is going around at the moment.

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?

I was working for social services as a youth justice social worker. I had just finished my training at Leicester Uni and Lily was 6. Rob had just come back from working in the Antarctic.

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?



Only 5??????? I have a perpetual list that moves between being next to my bed and on the desk downstairs! I'll pick 5 random things from it.

Sort out the irrigation system before I go away.
Deadhead the pots front and back.
Sort out the mountain of clothes on the spare bed that don't fit anymore.
Go over to my sisters to walk the dogs together (as she has my other sister's dog for the week)
Take photos of my finished 28thirty.


4)Things I would do if I was a billionaire


Give a lot to my family and friends so that they could all live somewhere they wanted and not worry about money again.
Give a lot to charities such as Cancer Research and also animal welfare organisations.
Buy a vegetarian restaurant.
Invest some.


5)Places I have lived

Surrey UK
Yorkshire UK
Cambridgeshire UK
Amanzimtoti, South Africa
Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
Johannesburg, South Africa
Badford UK


6) Jobs I have had


Waitress
Babysitter
Receptionist
Playscheme Leader
Bar Person
Drug Counsellor
Probation Assistant
Social Worker
I think there are some more, I just can't think of them!

I think most people have done this meme now, but if you haven't, consider yourself tagged and come and leave me a comment telling me how I can look at your answers!

No comments: