Sunday, June 15, 2008

SP 12 Question of the Week

What is your favorite summertime drink??
That's difficult. I love diet cherry coke, with loads of ice in it. I'd like to think I like cold Pimms, but alcohol has a funny effect on me and makes me feel sick. I love the odd sip of ice cold rose wine, but it has the alcohol effect also. If calories were no object, I would have pineapple and coconut juice, or a coke float. Or a blue slushy, or a McD's banana milkshake. Or a mango frescati. Anything but water! Yuk!

3 comments:

Littlelou said...

Mmmm..coke float!!!!

gilraen said...

Ice cold water with a slice of lemon/lime and lots of ice!!! Or Brittany Cider (sweet)or their Perry!! But you can't seem to get it here!

Denise said...

I love your cable bag, can't wait to see it finished. Love the pinkiness of it ;)