Saturday, August 02, 2008

SP 12 Question 8

What is your favorite supper for a hot summer evening?

Hmmm, difficult. As a food lover, I of course, have more than one answer.

1. Grilled halloumi cheese with a big salad, followed by a meringue with strawberries and cream on top.
2. Baked camembert (my downfall) with garlic stuffed in the top, with some crusty bread and crudites to dip in, followed by tarte au citron.
3. A big garlicky salad with french beans, grilled halloumi, asparagus, broad beans, rocket and tomatoes from my garden, with a jacket potato, followed by Ben and Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie frozen yoghurt(low fat of course!).
4. Aubergine moussaka with a green salad , followed by baked nectarines and some sweetened marscapone cheese.

Get some kind of idea of why I am a weight watcher? This is all stuff I love to eat and cook!!!!!

I love to eat any of this stuff as long as it's outside in my garden, my favourite place to eat during the summer.

No comments: