Thursday, August 14, 2008

WIPs Update (Knitting and Growing)

All of my wips are coming along now. The felted bag needs some tlc..



but I think it redeemable.

I am knitting the Debbie Abrahams Flower Power blanket too, my first go at beading in knitting!




And the Waving Lace sock is coming along now that I have the right needles!



All are being stored in my new aquisition....



Cool, hey?

On the vegetable front, things are getting bigger,
tomatoes


aubergines (eggplant)


and French beans (look hard!)




Tomorrow I am off early on a 3 day training weekend with WW, so looking forward to that! I am taking the socks and also the Babette squares which I have nearly mastered! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Love the new Ravelry bag - I didn't realize they had one with green handles! I may have to get one now!