Thursday, July 05, 2007

Check out the new header!!!

After a very frustrating day, my daughter and I have finally worked it out!!!!! (Kind of) Check out my new header!!! It's not perfect, ignore the line where I tried to blend, and the fact that it's sort of to the right and a few other minor things, it's up there where it should be!!!! I did think I might change it for the 4 seasons, but I liked doing it and, more to the point, I CAN do it, so I might change it on a bloody DAILY or even HOURLY basis! Keep checking, you never know. What I want to know is, what is the strange language my daughter seems to know and I don't, the one where things start with < and = and " in front of random letters?? Oh, how I am being left behind by the times......feeling a bit old, running as fast as I can now to keep up (in a very tortoisey like way)

2 comments:

Cass said...

YAY it's so purty!! Lucky for us we have our daughters around to increase our cool quotient- just being around them keeps us cool enough, right? ;) It looks super!

Having a Knit Fitt said...

OMG!!! Your whippetx looks like a little Deerhound! Please tell me more and where can I see more pictures?
Cate