Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I Heart This



It turned out better than I hoped! A bit bigger, it's about 8cm tall. Not exactly small for your jeans pocket, especially if your jeans are as tight as mine. Let's face it, it's all I can manage to cram my legs and arse into them, never mind a knitted heart. Thinner people may like it that size. I don't know, never having been thin, apart from when I was born. Mind you, they called me Winston Churchill when I was a baby....there was no hope for me really, hey?

Still, I like it though.

2 comments:

Janey said...

I heart your heart! It's great...did you design it yourself?

As for it being big, it won't get lost!!

And all babies look like Winston Churchill don't they?

I've been stalking your blog for a little while and have come out of lurkdom because you aways make me laugh! Great blog!!

Virtuous said...

VERY cute!