Friday, July 20, 2007

Yarn Pron Friday



This is Blue Sky Alpacas sportweight. On a purple hebe. Isn't it gorgeous? Colour 50, beautiful pink. So soft. So textured. So absolutely touchy and smelly I can't bring myself to knit anything with it. I just want to squish it between my fingers and rummage my face in it. Is that normal?

Close up for maximum appreciation...



I love alpacas. There's a big farm of them near me. So beautiful. Apart from the fact that one spat at me once. I've never seen a pink one, though. I think it would look good.

4 comments:

Virtuous said...

I have yet to knit with Blue Sky!
That sportweight looks uber soft! :oD

Eww @ I spat at you!

gilraen said...

Yummmmmmy indeed!!! :)

Linda said...

Pretty yarn! I saw some lpacas at the weekend, the keepers didn't say anything about spitting! Yuk!

Jackie said...

Lovely colour.